Does Your Organisation Have a Data Management Problem?
We talk about it a lot here at Claims.io, but when you’re running a business, it’s easy to get caught up in the day to day. When you focus on the “doing” you lose track of the bigger picture and often forget to assess if there could be a better way to do things.
What type of things, you may ask? Often, it’s the reporting or repetitive tasks that get overlooked. We get so used to asking for the figures and the team “just getting it done” that we don’t stop and consider if this is the most effective way we could be running our businesses.
We also don’t consider the true cost of producing these reports or managing the data. Costs for employees to enter data, report on it, check it – the hours spent doing these types of tasks can be enormous and cost a lot of money.
But how do you know if your organisation has a data management problem? Simple, let’s look at some key indicators. Answer yes or no to the following:
1. Does it take hours (or days) to compile dashboard reports for your business?
2. Do team members spend hours following up tasks and seeking status updates?
3. Do you find many errors are made within your data or reporting?
4. Do you often find out your team has missed deadlines?
5. On team member changeover, does it take months for new employees to pick up the “how to”?
6. If Management wants to know the status of a claim or task, can they find it instantly or within 5 to 10 minutes?
How did you go? If you answered yes to two or more of the questions, then sorry – but yes, you do have a data management problem!
Before you shake your head and add another task to the “to-do” list, the positive news is if you implement the right system, you can alleviate these problems. Even better, if you use a system like Claims.io, you can get going quickly and have your data streamlined and under control in a jiffy. Wow.
If that sounds good to you and your business deals with claims of any sort, then we can help you. We’ve helped many businesses get their claims data under control quick smart, so don’t get left behind – find out more about our time saving features here.
Pricing to suit your needs – now and in the future…
Our flexible plans mean you can start where you are now, and move as your business grows.